Our premium t-shirt for children with our exclusive Bison will make your Jr. Ranger the talk of the trail. Did you know the scientific name of our National Mammal is Bison bison. So good it's named twice. The T-shirt is 100% cotton so you know it will be comfy to wear for years of exploring our National Parks.
The shirt is an unisex sizing. Please size accordingly.
Available in 2T-6T
Please keep in mind all shirts are custom printed per your order thus we can not accept returns unless it is manufacturing defect. Please check your sizing prior to ordering and up size as needed. Thank you.
Whether worn alone or layered, this jersey t-shirt is soft yet durable to withstand your toddler's playtime demands. It's the perfect combination of both comfort and style. The shirt has a ribbed collar, double-stitched sleeves, and self-fabric neck tape.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Ash is 99% combed ring-spun cotton and 1% polyester
• Heather is 90% combed ring-spun cotton and 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Side-seamed construction
• Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
• Ribbed topstitch on collar
• Shoulder-to-shoulder self-fabric neck tape
• EasyTear™ label